Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hi, It's Robin with Zeeba wishing all the Happiest Holiday season. Our peoples also send their greetings. Mom's been pretty busy but has agreed to take a break and help us with our blog. She and Dad have been cleaning and polishing and leaving us home so they could do something called shopping. Then they cut down one of our trees and brought it into the house . We couldn't touch the tree but they hung shiny things and lights on it. Then they had a big party with lots of people treats. We actually got to snag a few tasty morsels. I couldn't believe it but Zeeba didn't hump a single leg. I guess that operation did some good! Now Zeeba wants to say a few words.

Hi, Zeeba here. Wow I'm sure feeling better. Today when we went for our walk I was jumping around and grabbed the lanyard mom keeps around her neck with the dog whistle on (that's for me you know). I pulled her right off her feet. Too bad she didn't have it outside her coat collar because now she has a bruise like somebody tried to strangle her. I'm sorry but I was just sooooo happy to be going out. Anyway winter can be so boring with all our jumps and stuff under ice and snow. So we're doing "obedience stuff". Now that I like retrieving I'm supposed to learn to carry "metal" stuff". Well I sure don't like the way that feels in my mouth. The thing that Robin used was just too big for me but Mom went into her dog closet and found the articles she used for Mousie (a pretty little sheltie who is now in heaven) and now I carry metal just fine. I am so proud of myself. Pretty soon I'm going to have to find stuff with my nose--that should be easy if it smells like rabbit or deer poop. She says I'll be learning other tricks too for when we go to visit the old peoples in the Nursing Home. And agility lessons start again in a few weeks indoors and I'm looking forward to that. Now Mom has to go wrap "presents" for Santa Claus to put undere out tree. I hope some are for us--I do need some more chewy things. Again I hope everybody has a fun Christmas and gets lots of toys and stuff.

And I hope that all the foster dogs out there get their forever homes really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment