Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Hi, this is Zeeba speaking: I had a great time on the 4th of July, Gramma Toni brought me some playmates so I could have fun while the peoples were having a picnic. She brought cousin Andrew Corgi and a whole bunch of baby shelties. They had to stay in a X-pen most of the time to keep track of the babies because they poop a lot and somebody has to clean up after them.
Here is a picture of Andrew Corgi. He was able to come out and play but he didn't like me taking his ball away from him.
We brought the puppies out one ot a time to play with me. This little brown girl was the oldest and I thought she was real cute.
We moved around kind of fast so it was hard to get clear pictures but here I am (my tail end) playing with the little bi-black girl who was my favorite. I wish mom would let me keep her but she said that one "devil dog" at a time was enough.
Then I showed everyone how I used the picnic table as agility equipment but nobody appreciated it because they had their food on the table. Not fair!!! But still it was the most fun I had in a long time.
Oh and I should mention I liked the fireworks the neighbors had, something else to bark at--Robin did NOT. She hid under Dad's desk

No comments:

Post a Comment