Sunday, March 22, 2009

Playdates for Zeeba

Hi! Zeeba here: I've had a busy weekend. Every Thursday I get to watch Robin's agility class and before class I get to have a playdate with the dogs from class--4 mini poodles and 3 Cavaleers and a grown up shelty. What a roaring time we have!! Then after class we went to visit gramma Toni at Toven Shelty farm (where I was born). Gramma had a bad accident and squooshed her back so I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving. My shelty mommy Mira, and my sister Camille and Pearl; the Corgi came out to play with me. Wow!!!!was I excited. Mommy Mira had to show me her nice teeth to keep me in line. There was a nice black shelty named Tally there but she was too fat to play. She said that she is getting ready to have 7 new puppies. If they are anything like me she is going to have a lot of work. Funny thing (anyway everybody laughed) when I first came in the door I saw a nother puppy that looked so much like me that I barked and barked and barked at him. Afterward Mom said that it was a Mirror--sounds like my mommy's name so maybe we are related?? So here is a picture of me with sister Camille. She doesn't look anything like me with all those mixed up colors but she does the same kind of sidewise play bow that I do. Dad had to hold us still for a picture.



I slept a lot on Friday. Two play dates in one day is exhausting for a go go puppy like me. Then on Saturday Mom took me to a semenar at Sugarbush FArm where the border collies live. I guess I was a bad boy cuz I tried to make friends with a border collie and I scared him. I didn't get in trouble but my mom got yelled at. It was so hard to concentrate on learning anthing with all those dogs there--I thought it was just another playdate. One of the things we were supposed to learn was to pick up a piece of paper but I already know how to retrieve so it made Mom look like a good trainer (I think). In any case I have lots of experience interacting with paper when there is nothing better to do as you can see by the next picture. That's all for now. Robin is not talking cuz she's still upset for not getting any Q's at last weeken's trial.




No comments:

Post a Comment