Monday, July 27, 2009

Zeeba loves Alex

Hi there, it's Zeeba here. Boy is it boring being on restricted exercise and having to walk on a leash all the time, but I haven't limped at all yesterday and today so Mom is letting me have a little supervised time off leash. I have to be shut up in the kitchen all morning during the week while Mom drives with Dad to the hospital for his radiation treatments. Anyway this past Saturday I did have a good time being entertained by Alex (age 11) , Andrea (14), and Katherine (16). They were visiting with their Mom who is my Mom's neice and a couple of other people who all came for lunch and to go swimming in the pond. I especially liked Alex who let me dig a hole before asking if it was allright (then I had to stop). He did manage to keep me from jumping up onto the picnic table tho I tried to get away with it. Mom let him be in charge of me all day, I think Alex likes me too. Mom should have taken a picture of

Alex and me but his sisters did and maybe they will send me one.



Robin sure acted funny Saturday. She seemed to be afraid of Alex. Maybe it's some memory from her past life, she is a rescue after all but she has been here a long time in a happy home so I don't understand her. Maybe she's just upset becuz of all the thunderstorms lately. I don't mind thunder and lightning, it's a good excuse to bark.



Mom took a picture of the white kitty with the black heart. Mom can pick up and pet the tiger kitties but white kitty is still too shy (not really mean just scaredy cat). Mom called the Humane Society and Animalkind to see if they would find homes for them but nobody has any room as it has been a banner kitty season. They just put us in a waiting list. Mom sure hopes she doesn't have to be the one to get them fixed and turn them loose because the coyotes might get them.




No comments:

Post a Comment